Jeremy Brock | 16 Feb 22:54 2013

Collaborative phase in SecDefaultAction

Hi All,

     Which phase is better for Collaborative Detection in the
SecDefaultAction?  I see that the default is phase 1 for Self-Contained
Mode, is there any benefit to using phase1 for Collaborative?

SecDefaultAction "phase:2,pass,log,noauditlog"
SecDefaultAction "phase:1,pass,log,noauditlog"

     I am running the latest 2.7.2 modsecurity.

Jeremy Brock

Xtreme Services, LLC

recent posts - join the conversation now.
mod-security-users mailing list
mod-security-users <at>
Commercial ModSecurity Rules and Support from Trustwave's SpiderLabs: