From: Jeremy Brock <jbrock <at> xtremeservices.net>
Subject: Collaborative phase in SecDefaultAction
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.apache.mod-security.user
Date: Saturday 16th February 2013 21:54:14 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi All,

     Which phase is better for Collaborative Detection in the
SecDefaultAction?  I see that the default is phase 1 for Self-Contained
Mode, is there any benefit to using phase1 for Collaborative?

SecDefaultAction "phase:2,pass,log,noauditlog"
SecDefaultAction "phase:1,pass,log,noauditlog"

     I am running the latest 2.7.2 modsecurity.

     Thanks,

~Jeremy

Jeremy Brock

XtremeServices.Net