From: Nils Doormann <nils <at> inandout-cologne.de>
Subject: Re: 24/7 recording split into files
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.audio.ecasound.general
Date: Monday 28th February 2011 16:37:50 UTC (over 5 years ago)
On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 05:17:59PM +0100, Peter Hoffmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to record the audio line in 24/7 and split it into one hour
> files. This question has popped up bevore on this list, but I only
> found a statement that this feature is planned for ecasound.

Hi Peter,

I recently came across rotter, which is an audio logger that might do what
you want, but I've never tested it.
http://www.aelius.com/njh/rotter/

Regards,
Nils

Real-Time with Splunk. Collect, index and harness all the fast moving IT
data
generated by your applications, servers and devices whether physical,
virtual