Luis Pablo Gasparotto | 1 Feb 02:25 2003
Picon

Re: Deciding on a setup for recording studio

tompoe <at> renonevada.net wrote:

> Hi:  Our group is making decisions about what hardware/software setup
> we want for our network of community-based recording studios.
>
> It looks like ecasound should be a big part of that.  Here's what we
> envision:
> lowest cost PC hardware
> good quality speakers
> good quality microphone
> software
>
> This would enable a community-based recording studio to be housed in a
> single computer, enabling high-quality CD's, mp3's, audio/text,
> graphics and images to be output in various formats.  Much like a
> community-based media center.
>
> We have one computer right now that is:
> PIII 550
> 128Mb RAM
> CDROM
> Floppy
> 20GB hard drive
> RH8.0
> RH8 media tools
> Bcast2000
> ecasound
> Kover
> vnc for remote access
> HP 19" monitor
> keyboard
> mouse

Do you know tkeca? I think that it could be a good tool for you.

take a look at: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/tkeca

Regards,

Luis Pablo

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html