Orcan Ogetbil | 16 Jan 23:27 2012
Picon

gcc-4.7 compile fix

Hi all,

Hydrogen-0.9.5 failed to build from source against gcc-4.7. I prepared
the attached patch to fix this issue (note that the patch is against
0.9.5.  Since the portmidi driver sources are moved in the trunk, you
will have to do the fixes manually there).

Basically the "#include <unistd.h>" directive has been removed from a
bunch of headers (e.g. <string> <iostream> and some STL headers) and
now we have to add this directive directly if we want to call
functions like sleep() close() write() etc.

Note that I tested this only on Linux/gcc. I am not sure whether there
is a unistd.h on other platforms.

Best,
Orcan
Attachment (hydrogen-gcc47.patch): text/x-patch, 1750 bytes
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learndevnow-d2d
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learndevnow-d2d

Gmane