David Baelde | 23 May 18:10 2010

Re: failing to build ocaml-ao - "configure: error: libao not found"

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Davit Barbakadze <jayarjo@...> wrote:
> Thanks, that was it :)
>
> Also having compiled almost all libraries (except lastfm one - it gave
> me an error, so I just removed it from PACKAGES file and rerun a
> bootstrap just in case), I got error on final stage - liquidsoap.
> Here's how the end of it looks:
> OCAMLC -c configure.mli
> File "configure.mli", line 42, characters 11-25:
> Error: Unbound type constructor Dtools.Conf.ut
> make[2]: *** [configure.cmi] Error 2

Is ocaml-dtools missing in PACKAGES? If it compiled properly, and it
is in PACKAGES when configuring, then liquidsoap should pick it up and
there's no reason it complains about that type.

My advice: check your PACKAGES, run configure and make again (and be
extra careful to check that dtools goes fine). If it still doesn't
work, please give us the content listing of ocaml-dtools/src and the
OCAML_CFLAGS definition in liquidsoap/Makefile.defs.

HTH

David