From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Roberto_Jos=E9_de_Amorim?= <rjamorim <at> yahoo.com>
Subject: Enc: compiling lame
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.audio.mp3.lame
Date: Monday 25th April 2011 11:49:50 UTC (over 7 years ago)
--- Em seg, 25/4/11, Hans van der Meer  escreveu:

> De: Hans van der Meer
> Assunto: compiling lame
> Para: [email protected]
> Data: Segunda-feira, 25 de Abril de 2011, 6:32
> Downloaded lame-3.98.4 and got a
> problem.
> I am just exploring the possible usage of lame in one of my
> projects; thus I feel not ready to sign in as a regular user
> for reporting bugs. I am mailing this in the hope it might
> be of use to the development of lame.
>
> System MacPro with latest Snow Leopard 10.6.7 and Xcode
> 3.2.5 running in 64 bit mode.
> Did ./configure and then make.
> Moved config.h to the macosx directory.
>
> Problem 1: An old SDK 10.4 was in the build script, changed
> that to the latest one.
>
> Problem 2: Build gives the following error message from
> Xcode (in both debug and release targets):
>   "_init_xrpow_core_sse", referenced from:
>       _init_xrpow_core_sse$non_lazy_ptr in
> quantize.o
>      (maybe you meant:
> _init_xrpow_core_sse$non_lazy_ptr)
> ld: symbol(s) not found
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> It is in:
> void
> init_xrpow_core_init(lame_internal_flags * const gfc)
> {
>     gfc->init_xrpow_core = init_xrpow_core_c;
>
> #if defined(HAVE_XMMINTRIN_H)
>     if (gfc->CPU_features.SSE)
>         gfc->init_xrpow_core =
> init_xrpow_core_sse;
> #endif
> }
>
> Could it be the define? But then the ./configure should
> have captured this?
> Hope this will help.
>
> yours sincerely
> Hans van der Meer

Fulfilling the Lean Software Promise
Lean software platforms are now widely adopted and the benefits have been
demonstrated beyond question. Learn why your peers are replacing JEE
containers with lightweight application servers - and what you can gain
from the move. http://p.sf.net/sfu/vmware-sfemails

CD: 21ms