Olivier Michel | 4 Oct 15:48 2004

Bendeguy crashing

Hi,

It seems Bendeguy is crashing the round server after he reaches the
score of 3 points (or so). I relaunched the round several times and it
always crashed when Bendeguy scored 3. So, I disabled Bendeguy (renamed
Bendeguy.class to Bendeguy-disabled.class) to be able to complete the
round properly...

I kindly ask to Bendeguy's author to check his code and fix the problem
(and let me know about it). Thanks.

-Olivier

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/pU_rlB/TM