From: Sonia Flores <info-Si6/RvJh0hHQT0dZR+AlfA <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: [Dbworld] HCITOCH 2012 / ADNTIIC 2012 / SETECEC 2012 proceedings are ... Stopping Pre-heart Attacks
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.db.dbworld
Date: Sunday 26th August 2012 07:32:28 UTC (over 5 years ago)
HCITOCH 2012 / ADNTIIC 2012 / SETECEC 2012 proceedings are ... Stopping a
company that manufactures pre-heart attacks in Heidelberg.

Dear DBWorld members,

This is our email from Springer-Verlag, LNCS series (25 April 2012)

[1] ::::::::::::

Date: 	25 Apr 2012, 03:16:24 PM
Subject: AW: ADNTIIC, CCGIDIS, and HCITOCH

Finally, after letting you wait for much too long, I find the time to get
back
to your projects. Please accept my apologies for not getting back earlier.

Anyway, we have to bring the three meetings of yours, namely

1) http://www.alaipo.com/workshop-2011/workshop_HCITOCH_2011.html

2) http://www.alaipo.com/conference-adntiic/conference_ADNTIIC_2011.html
3) http://www.alaipo.com/symposium/symposium_CCGIDIS.html

to a conclusion and hopefully to publication.

..
..
..

Sorry again for the delay caused be us/me and best regards,

Alfred

[2] :::::::::::::

.. and this is a post from Springer (20 August 2012)

Dear DBWorld members,

Recently, several CFPs of the events HCITOCH 2012, ADNTIIC 2012 were
distributed in the DBWorld list. Those CFPs, as well as the web sites of
the events (including SETECEC 2012 website) contain the information that
the proceedings will be published by Springer in Lecture Notes in Computer
Science.

I would like to draw to your attention the fact that those events were NOT
accepted for the publication in Springer LNCS, therefore, please
double-check with the organizers where the proceedings will be published.

Kind regards,

Aliaksandr Birukou
Springer
Editor, Computer Science

(3) ::::::::::::

.. We are under a searing and sadist attacks that we have been enduring in
these last years. Furthermore, we have had a big Trojan horse in our
team/partners and we are dismounting him little by little. Yes, we have
made a big mistake: being naïve in the face of sorts of behaviour that
entail a total lack of respect.

It is not easy to find the ideal solutions in summer vacation but
fortunately we will work with a prestigious publishers in the United
States. In other words, all post-conferences, workshops, symposiums in
2012, 2013, ... will be published in the USA. Thanks a lot for your
attention.

All the best,

International Secretariat
AInCI and ALAIPO