mariuz | 12 Sep 16:47 2011
Picon

Re: pdo related bugs for php 5.4

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 09:51:55PM +0100, Lester Caine wrote:
> Lester Caine wrote:
> > The interbase bugs HAD been cleared at one point, not sure why they are back
> > again. I'll try and dig out my notes but that was a few years back!
>
> Found it
> http://tech.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/firebird-php/message/3088
>
> 003.phpt just needs the results fixed ...
>
> 006.phpt works OK for me on 2.1.4 but need to check again ...
003,006 fixed also the rowCount from pdo

what is left is the common pdo tests
and 007

after that there are lots of compiling warnings and deprecated api usage
http://gcov.php.net/viewer.php?version=PHP_HEAD&func=compile_results

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: