Fernand Vanrie | 10 Jan 09:35 2012
Picon

Re: Re: Names of output filters? Name of HTML output filter?

aj,

sorry but tour original question:

Running soffice --convert-to allows me to specify a custom output filter
name.*Where can I full list* of output filter names? In particular I am
looking for the name of the HTML output filter used for the HTML export
used through the UI. This filter is different from the one used  when
running with --convert-to html soley.

but after running the Basic code i found this list in LO 3.4

org.openoffice.da.writer2xhtml.epub
org.openoffice.da.calc2xhtml11
Text - txt - csv (StarCalc)
impress_svg_Export
math8
EPS - Encapsulated PostScript
StarOffice XML (Base) Report Chart
org.openoffice.da.writer2xhtml.mathml.xsl
impress_svm_Export
MS Excel 95 (StarWriter)
impress_pdf_addstream_import
JPG - JPEG
placeware_Export
StarOffice XML (Math)
T602Document
impress_jpg_Export
writer_globaldocument_StarOffice_XML_Writer
draw_emf_Export
MS Word 2003 XML
WMF - MS Windows Metafile
GIF - Graphics Interchange
writer_pdf_import
calc8
writer_globaldocument_StarOffice_XML_Writer_GlobalDocument
MS Word 97 Vorlage
impress_tif_Export
draw_xpm_Export
Calc MS Excel 2007 XML
Text (encoded)
MathML XML (Math)
MET - OS/2 Metafile
MS PowerPoint 97 AutoPlay
impress8
StarOffice XML (Calc)
calc_HTML_WebQuery
RAS - Sun Rasterfile
MS Excel 5.0 (StarWriter)
impress_png_Export
DXF - AutoCAD Interchange
impress_pct_Export
impress_met_Export
SGF - StarOffice Writer SGF
draw_eps_Export
Calc MS Excel 2007 Binary
calc8_template
Calc MS Excel 2007 XML Template
impress_pbm_Export
draw_pdf_import
Calc Office Open XML
math_pdf_Export
Rich Text Format (StarCalc)
MS PowerPoint 97 Vorlage
StarOffice XML (Base)
DIF
Impress MS PowerPoint 2007 XML Template
MS Excel 2003 XML
impress_ras_Export
draw_PCD_Photo_CD_Base16
draw_bmp_Export
WordPerfect Graphics
StarOffice XML (Writer)
PGM - Portable Graymap
Office Open XML Text Template
MS Excel 5.0/95
draw_svg_Export
draw_PCD_Photo_CD_Base4
TGA - Truevision TARGA
Quattro Pro 6.0
writer_globaldocument_pdf_Export
calc_pdf_addstream_import
writerglobal8_HTML
draw_svm_Export
HTML
EMF - MS Windows Metafile
PPM - Portable Pixelmap
Lotus
impress_ppm_Export
draw_jpg_Export
Text
TIF - Tag Image File
Impress Office Open XML AutoPlay
StarOffice XML (Base) Report
PNG - Portable Network Graphic
draw8
Rich Text Format
writer_web_StarOffice_XML_Writer_Web_Template
org.openoffice.da.writer2xhtml
MS_Works
Office Open XML Text
SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics
org.openoffice.da.writer2xhtml11
draw_tif_Export
impress_gif_Export
StarOffice XML (Draw)
StarOffice XML (Impress)
Text (encoded) (StarWriter/Web)
writer_web_pdf_Export
MediaWiki_Web
impress_pdf_Export
draw_pdf_addstream_import
draw_png_Export
HTML (StarCalc)
HTML (StarWriter)
impress_StarOffice_XML_Impress_Template
draw_pct_Export
calc_StarOffice_XML_Calc_Template
MS Excel 95 Vorlage/Template
writerglobal8_writer
MS Excel 95
draw_met_Export
dBase
MS Excel 97
MS Excel 4.0
draw_pbm_Export
impress_StarOffice_XML_Draw
Impress Office Open XML
writerweb8_writer
chart8
MediaWiki
MS Excel 4.0 Vorlage/Template
impress_wmf_Export
draw_ras_Export
writer_StarOffice_XML_Writer_Template
BMP - MS Windows
impress8_template
LotusWordPro
impress_pgm_Export
SGV - StarDraw 2.0
draw_PCD_Photo_CD_Base
draw_html_Export
writer8_template
Calc Office Open XML Template
writerglobal8
draw_flash_Export
MS Word 2007 XML Template
impress8_draw
CGM - Computer Graphics Metafile
MS PowerPoint 97
WordPerfect
impress_emf_Export
writer_pdf_Export
PSD - Adobe Photoshop
PBM - Portable Bitmap
draw_ppm_Export
writer_pdf_addstream_import
PCX - Zsoft Paintbrush
writer_web_HTML_help
MS Excel 4.0 (StarWriter)
Impress Office Open XML Template
org.openoffice.da.writer2xhtml.mathml
MathType 3.x
impress_xpm_Export
writer_web_StarOffice_XML_Writer
writerweb8_writer_template
MS Word 95
impress_html_Export
MS Word 97
draw_gif_Export
writer8
MS Excel 5.0/95 Vorlage/Template
draw8_template
StarOffice XML (Chart)
XPM
draw_pdf_Export
calc_pdf_Export
impress_eps_Export
XBM - X-Consortium
Text (encoded) (StarWriter/GlobalDocument)
writer_MIZI_Hwp_97
MS WinWord 6.0
Lotus 1-2-3 1.0 (WIN) (StarWriter)
SYLK