djanrd | 21 Apr 03:59 2011
Picon

Event 808 Print Service Error

I'm receiving the following error in the Windows 7 Event log whenever I print
from LibreOffice:

The print spooler failed to load a plug-in module
C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\UNIDRVUI.DLL, error code 0xc1. See
the event user data for context information.

My OS is Windows 7 Premium SP1 64 bit.  My printer is an HP Photosmart
C4680.  It's important to note the following:

1.  The printed report is printing fine.  I'm only reporting this because
I'm an anal techy type that would like to understand why the Windows event
logger is reporting this.

2.  This was not an issue with OpenOffice version 3.2.  It started happening
when I installed OpenOffice 3.3 and also is occuring when I replaced
OpenOffice 3.3 with LibreOffice 3.3.2.

3.  All other software on my PC prints correctly without generating this
error, so it appears that the Office 3.3 code introduced this anomaly.  If
you would like any more information, I would be happy to provide it.

Thank you,

John