From: Meier Lorenz <lm-gy3b+zu4XSAfv37vnLkPlQ <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: NuttX in Wikipedia
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.embedded.nuttx
Date: Thursday 17th May 2012 14:05:48 UTC (over 6 years ago)
The article was already quite nice, I've added a few paragraphs, references
and commented on the deletion page.

Thanks for all of this! It looks already much better than the majority of
all other RTOS page.

-Lorenz

Am 17.05.2012 um 14:29 schrieb tech_trend:

I added an article on NuttX in Wikipedia using text from the documentation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NuttX_RTOS

The intent is that it serves as an additional source of information on
NuttX. Someone had created a "NuttX RTOS" link some time ago in the RTOS
directory but there was no article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_real-time_operating_systems

One of the Wikipedia editors objected to it claiming NuttX is not "notable"
enough.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Notability_(web)

That editor (Ridernyc) has contributed articles on music and appears to
have no background on embedded hardware or software. For the next 7 days
Wikipedia will be collecting opinions on this at the URL below to determine
if the NuttX article should be deleted from Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/NuttX_RTOS

If you are interested in stating your opinion click "Edit" on the top right
and add it to the end of the text. You don't need to have a Wikipedia
account to comment on this.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: