From: Dave Coventry <dgcoventry-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Customers drop down listbox
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.finance.ledger.smb.user
Date: Sunday 18th March 2012 14:29:58 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Having upgraded to 1.3.13, I am about to write a number of Urgent Invoices.

Previously one could select the Customer from a drop down list.

I have entered a number of customers into the system and was hoping to
select the customer to invoice from a dropdown list.

However, the field for Customers is a Text field so I am going to have
to write out the customers details in full.

I take it this is not a feature to force the data to be inputted by
hand, but is an oversight? Indeed, as there is an error message at the
smallest misspelling or variation of the customer's name, I would
imagine it's an oversight.

Many thanks,

Dave Coventry

This SF email is sponsosred by: