From: Frederic Peters <fpeters-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: GNOME 3.5.92 Release Candidate released!
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Thursday 20th September 2012 13:27:43 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hello all,

It's the last step, it's the release candidate, it's 3.5.92 time!

So, what are you waiting for? Download it! Build it! Test it!

The more you are, the best we can make GNOME 3.6.

To compile GNOME 3.5.92, you can use the jhbuild [1] modulesets
published by the release team [2] (which use the exact tarball
versions from the official release).

 [1] http://library.gnome.org/devel/jhbuild/
 [2] http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.5.92/

We remind you we are string frozen, no string changes may be made
without confirmation from the l10n team (gnome-i18n@) and notification
to both the release team and the GNOME Documentation Project
(gnome-doc-list@).

Hard code freeze is also in place, no source code changes can be made
without approval from the release team.  Translation and documentation
can continue.

The release notes that describe the changes between 3.5.91 and 3.5.92
are available. Go read them to learn all the goodness of this release:

  core - http://download.gnome.org/core/3.5/3.5.92/NEWS
  apps - http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.5/3.5.92/NEWS

The GNOME 3.5.92 release is available here:

  core sources - http://download.gnome.org/core/3.5/3.5.92/
  apps sources - http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.5/3.5.92/

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--------------------------

This release is still a snapshot of development code. Although it is
buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking
purposes. GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development
status.

For more information about 3.5, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 3.5 page:
  http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Have fun,

        Fred

CD: 4ms