From: Frederic Peters <fpeters-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: GNOME 3.6.1 released
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Thursday 18th October 2012 21:30:03 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hey,

The first update to GNOME 3.6 series is now available. As usual it
provides bug fixes, translations updates and tiny improvements, in
order to make our stable release even more stable and useful. It
may sound boring but there are interesting changes in there, and
valuable documentation and translation updates. Our thanks to all
community members and contributors.

Attention, Please
=================

- The schedule for 3.8 has been published,
  https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointSeven#Schedule

- The feature proposals period is open and will end next week,
  be quick!

  Please add your plans for the next six months here:
  https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointSeven/Features

==============================
Release Details and References
==============================

The lists of updated modules and changes are available here:
  core   -  http://download.gnome.org/core/3.6/3.6.1/NEWS
  apps   -  http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.6/3.6.1/NEWS

The souce packages are available here:
  core   -  http://download.gnome.org/core/3.6/3.6.1/sources/
  app    -  http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.6/3.6.1/sources/

And if you want to compile GNOME 3.6.1 by yourself, you can use the
jhbuild modulesets available here:
  http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.6.1/

More informations about future GNOME schedule are available here:
  http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Let's enjoy it!

       Fred

CD: 5ms