From: Release Team <release-team-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 3.7.4
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Saturday 12th January 2013 14:06:14 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hello all, happy new year,

This is the first call for tarballs of 2013, this will be 3.7.4, you
know the story:

Tarballs are due on 2013-01-14 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 3.7.4
unstable release, which will be delivered on Wednesday.  Please make
sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC.
Tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late to get in
3.7.4. If you are not able to make a tarball before this deadline or
if you think you'll be late, please send a mail to the release team
and we'll find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 3.7, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 3.7
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers,

        Fred

CD: 2ms