Andrea Veri | 28 Jan 20:33 2013
Picon

Mail OUTAGE: 29 Jan, 21.00 - 23.00 GMT+1

Hi,

I'm currently in the middle of migrating our mail server to a different host and I'll take care of updating the relevant details (MX Records etc.) tomorrow.

The affected services:

- incoming / outgoing mails to all <at> gnome.org addresses
- mailing lists

I'll follow up to this e-mail as usual once all the services will reach the new host successfully.

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Sysadmin,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av
I'm currently in the middle of migrating our mail server to a different host and I'll take care of updating the relevant details (MX Records etc.) tomorrow.</div>

Gmane