From: Matthias Clasen <matthias.clasen-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: GNOME 3.7.5 development release
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Sunday 10th February 2013 04:35:51 UTC (over 3 years ago)
The GNOME 3.7.5 development release is now available.

This release includes more of our planned features [1] and goals [2]:
ownCloud support in gvfs, improved network configuration, infinite
scrollback in Empathy, more complete classic mode, ... You should go
ahead and download this release, build it, test it and let us know how
 you like it. Keep in mind that some features are not complete yet.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointSeven/Features
[2] https://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals

To compile GNOME 3.7.5, you can the jhbuild [3] modulesets [4] (which
use the exact tarball versions from the official release):

 [3] http://library.gnome.org/devel/jhbuild/
 [4] http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.7.5/

To study the detailed changed between the previous 3.7.4 release and
this release, go here:

core: http://download.gnome.org/core/3.7/3.7.5/NEWS
apps: http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.7/3.7.5/NEWS

The GNOME 3.7.5 release itself is available here:

core sources: http://download.gnome.org/core/3.7/3.7.5
apps sources: http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.7/3.7.5

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--------------------------

GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development status.

This release is a snapshot of early development code. Although it is
buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking
purposes.

For more information about 3.7, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colourful 3.7
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers,
Matthias Clasen

CD: 3ms