Andrea Veri | 14 Feb 16:39 2013
Picon

NFS OUTAGE: 15th Feb, 14:00 - 16:30 GMT+1

Hi,

I've finally finished to move all the files from our old main NFS node to the new one. The switch will happen tomorrow, the services involved:

- /home/users
- /ftp
- /mailman (mail archives)

The services involved will be shutdown to prevent any data loss during the move, I'll make sure to run an extra rsync before switching to the new machine.

Have an awesome day!

--
Cheers,

Andrea