From: Andrea Veri <av-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: LDAP Groups not being synchronized correctly
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Friday 29th March 2013 00:54:27 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi,

the SSSD daemons (the one responsible for getting all the relevant details
from LDAP and setting up user/groups accordingly on all the GNOME machines)
were restarted due to some changes on their configuration files.

SSSD has an internal cache and right after the restart some user/groups
entries were purged and the real problem popped up. For some reason the
client isn't able to query the groups field on our LDAP server correctly,
and that's blocking git pushes.

I'll keep debugging what's going on and keep you informed as soon as
everything is back to normality.

Thanks for your patience,

--
Cheers,