From: Frederic Peters <fpeters-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 3.8.1
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Saturday 13th April 2013 08:52:52 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hello all,

We hope you all got nice release parties for GNOME 3.8, and already
started dreaming and working on 3.9, but now is time to get back a bit
on 3.8 and check that the latest fixes got in, to make for a first
update, and offer our users a nice dose of corrections and
translations.

Tarballs are due on 2013-04-15 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 3.8.1
newstable release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. Modules which
were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the unstable schedule
so everyone can test them.  Please make sure that your tarballs will
be uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that
will probably be too late to get in 3.8.1. If you are not able to make
a tarball before this deadline or if you think you'll be late, please
send a mail to the release team and we'll find someone to roll the
tarball for you!

For more information about 3.9, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful
3.9 page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers,

        Fred

CD: 3ms