From: Frederic Peters <fpeters-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: GNOME 3.8.2 Release
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Thursday 16th May 2013 08:15:52 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hello all,

GNOME 3.8.2 is available right now on, full of fixes, documentation and
translation updates, get its sources from our servers, or binaries from
your distribution servers, and enjoy this second update to GNOME 3.8.

We are now moving back deep into development territory, there will be
no further coordinated 3.8 releases (individual module maintainers may
still publish new stable tarballs); our next release will be 3.9.2, to
be published at the end of the month.

Our complete schedule is at https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointNine#Schedule

==============================
Release Details and References
==============================

The lists of updated modules and changes are available here:
  core   -  http://download.gnome.org/core/3.8/3.8.2/NEWS
  apps   -  http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.8/3.8.2/NEWS

The source packages are available here:
  core   -  http://download.gnome.org/core/3.8/3.8.2/sources/
  apps   -  http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.8/3.8.2/sources/

And if you want to compile GNOME 3.8.2 by yourself, you can use the
jhbuild modulesets available here:
  http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.8.2/

See you next time!

        Fred