Javier Jardón | 28 May 16:32 2013
Picon

3.9.2 TARBALLS DUE

Hello everyone,
Tarballs for the GNOME 3.9.2 release were due on Monday before 23:59 UTC (yesterday, sorry for the delay in the notification). Please prepare and upload your tarballs as soon as possible. If you can't; please send an email to release team mailing list and we'll take care of it. For more information about 3.9, the full schedule, the official module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colourful 3.9 page: http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see: http://live.gnome.org/Schedule Thanks,--
Javier Jardón Cabeza
GNOME Release Team Member

Please prepare and upload your tarballs as soon as possible. If you can't; please send an email to release team mailing list and we'll take care of it.

For more information about 3.9, the full schedule, the official module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colourful 3.9 page:
  <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable" target="_blank">http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable</a>

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
  <a rel="nofollow" href="http://live.gnome.org/Schedule" target="_blank">http://live.gnome.org/Schedule</a>

Thanks,-- <br>Javier Jard&oacute;n Cabeza<br>

Gmane