Frederic Peters | 23 Jun 10:02 2013

GNOME 3.9.3 Development Release

Hello all,

GNOME 3.9 development is now going smoothly, we have a set of features
defined[1] and people actively working to implement them, while the
existing code and experience are being polished (on that subject, a
new round of "Every Detail Matters" is starting, go check it out

To compile GNOME 3.9.3, you can use the jhbuild[3] modulesets[4]
(which use the exact tarball versions from the official release).

The release notes that describe the changes between 3.9.2 and 3.9.3
are available. Go read them to learn what's new in this release:

  core -
  apps -

The GNOME 3.9.3 release is available here:

  core sources -
  apps sources -

This release is a snapshot of early development code. Although it is
buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking
purposes. GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development

For more information about 3.9, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 3.9 page:

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see: