From: Frederic Peters <fpeters-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 3.9.4
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Tuesday 9th July 2013 08:38:25 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hello all,

Tarballs were due on 2013-07-08 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 3.9.4
unstable release. Yeah, that was yesterday, I'd suggest you subscribe
to the release schedule we publish as iCal.

  https://www.gnome.org/start/unstable/schedule.ics

Modules which were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the
unstable schedule so everyone can test them.  Please make sure that
your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC: tarballs
uploaded later than that will probably be too late to get in 3.9.4. If
you are not able to make a tarball before this deadline or if you
think you'll be late, please send a mail to the release team and we'll
find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 3.9, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 3.9
page:
   https://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   https://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers,

CD: 2ms