From: Frederic Peters <fpeters-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 3.11.3
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Monday 16th December 2013 08:02:43 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hello all,

Let's wrap up the year with a new release; tarballs are due on
2013-12-16 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 3.11.3 release, which will
be delivered on Wednesday.

Please make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday
23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late
to get in 3.11.3. If you are not able to make a tarball before this
deadline or if you think you'll be late, please send a mail to the
release team and we'll find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 3.11, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful
3.11 page: http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

        Fred

CD: 5ms