From: Frederic Peters <fpeters-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 3.11.4 due on Monday January 13th
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Saturday 11th January 2014 15:03:01 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Hello all,

The work towards 3.12 continues in 2014, this is the first call for
tarballs this year, happy new year!

Tarballs are due on 2014-01-13 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 3.11.4
unstable release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. Modules which
were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the unstable schedule
so everyone can test them.  Please make sure that your tarballs will
be uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that
will probably be too late to get in 3.11.4. If you are not able to
make a tarball before this deadline or if you think you'll be late,
please send a mail to the release team and we'll find someone to roll
the tarball for you!

For more information about 3.11, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 3.11
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers,

        Fred

CD: 3ms