From: Frederic Peters <fpeters-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 3.11.5
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Sunday 2nd February 2014 07:34:20 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Hello all,

It's FOSDEM weekend, if you're there, come and say hi! to the GNOME
booth. Tomorrow, after you safely got home, it will be time to roll
some tarballs for 3.11.5.

You know the drill:

  Tarballs are due on 2014-02-03 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 3.11.5
  unstable release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. Modules
  which were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the unstable
  schedule so everyone can test them.  Please make sure that your
  tarballs will be uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded
  later than that will probably be too late to get in 3.11.5. If you
  are not able to make a tarball before this deadline or if you think
  you'll be late, please send a mail to the release team and we'll
  find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 3.11, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 3.11
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers,

CD: 364ms