From: =?UTF-8?Q?Javier_Jard=C3=B3n?= <jjardon-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: GNOME 3.11.91 TARBALLS DUE TODAY
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Monday 3rd March 2014 11:23:56 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Hello,
only a quick reminder that release tarball due for 3.11.91 is today!

Please make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday 23:59
UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late to get in
3.11.91. If you are not able to make a tarball before this deadline or if
you think you'll be late, please send a mail to the release team and we'll
find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 3.11, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 3.11
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers,

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas