From: Frederic Peters <fpeters-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: GNOME 3.13.90, first beta release!
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Wednesday 20th August 2014 20:51:58 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hello all,

This is the end of summer, we all got back home after GUADEC, happy
and exhausted, we polished patches and merged branches, and here we
are, with a new release out, and what a release!, it's 3.13.90, the
first beta release of this cycle.

It's full of niceties. Lookup the time of any place in the world
directly from a shell search thanks to Clocks new search provider.
Watch Boxes install a Debian VM all automatically (this is thanks to
Lasse Schuirmann, and the occasion to thank all GSOC students!). Or
simply spend the evening playing a new game, Hitori.

To compile GNOME 3.13.90, you can use the jhbuild modulesets published
by the release team (which use the exact tarball versions from the
official release):

   https://developer.gnome.org/jhbuild/stable/
   http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.13.90/

The release notes that describe the changes between 3.13.4 and 3.13.90
are available. Go read them to learn what's new in this release:

  core - https://download.gnome.org/core/3.13/3.13.90/NEWS
  apps - https://download.gnome.org/apps/3.13/3.13.90/NEWS

The GNOME 3.13.90 release itself is available here:

  core sources - https://download.gnome.org/core/3.13/3.13.90
  apps sources - https://download.gnome.org/apps/3.13/3.13.90

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--------------------------

This release is a snapshot of development code. Although it is
buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking
purposes.  GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate
development status.

For more information about 3.13, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful
3.13 page:

  https://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

Cheers,

        Fred