From: =?UTF-8?Q?Javier_Jard=C3=B3n?= <jjardon-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: GNOME 3.13.92 RELEASED!
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Friday 19th September 2014 17:33:52 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hello all,

A bit delay but here you have the second GNOME release candidate for
you to test, and your chance to make the "𝛱" release the best it can
get.

To compile GNOME 3.13.92, you can use the jhbuild modulesets published
by the release team (which use the exact tarball versions from the
official release).

  https://developer.gnome.org/jhbuild/
  https://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.13.92/

We remind you we are string frozen, no string changes may be made
without confirmation from the l10n team ([email protected]) and notification
to both the release team and the GNOME Documentation Project
([email protected]).

Hard code freeze is also in place, no source code changes can be made
without approval from the release-team.  Translation and documentation
can continue.

More details about changes and news for this beta are available here:

   core: https://download.gnome.org/core/3.13/3.13.92/NEWS
   apps: https://download.gnome.org/apps/3.13/3.13.92/NEWS

The GNOME 3.13.92 release itself is available here:

   core sources: https://download.gnome.org/core/3.13/3.13.92/
   apps sources: https://download.gnome.org/apps/3.13/3.13.92/

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--------------------------

This release is a snapshot of development code. Although it is
buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking
purposes. GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development
status.

For more information about 3.13, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 3.13 page:
  http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
  http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

--
Javier Jardón
GNOME Release Team