From: Frederic Peters <fpeters-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: GNOME 3.14.2 is out
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Thursday 13th November 2014 13:13:14 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hello all,

Here comes our second update to GNOME 3.14, it has many fixes, various
improvements, documentation and translation updates, we hope you'll
enjoy it.

Individual modules may get new stable 3.14 releases but our focus is
now on the development branches, we released a first snapshot as 3.15.1
two weeks ago and will get another one by the end of the month.

For more information about the major changes in GNOME 3.14, please
visit our release notes:

 https://help.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.14/

==============================
Release Details and References
==============================

The lists of updated modules and changes are available here:
  core   -  https://download.gnome.org/core/3.14/3.14.2/NEWS
  apps   -  https://download.gnome.org/apps/3.14/3.14.2/NEWS

The source packages are available here:
  core   -  https://download.gnome.org/core/3.14/3.14.2/sources/
  apps   -  https://download.gnome.org/apps/3.14/3.14.2/sources/

And if you want to compile GNOME 3.14.2 by yourself, you can use the
jhbuild modulesets available here:
  https://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.14.2/

See you next time!

        Fred