From: Release Team <release-team-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: GNOME 3.21.3 unstable tarballs due (responsible: mcatanzaro)
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Friday 17th June 2016 00:00:03 UTC (about 1 year ago)
Hello all,

Tarballs are due on 2016-06-20 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 3.21.3
unstable release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. Modules which
were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the unstable schedule
so everyone can test them.  Please make sure that your tarballs will
be uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that
will probably be too late to get in 3.21.3. If you are not able to
make a tarball before this deadline or if you think you'll be late,
please send a mail to the release team and we'll find someone to roll
the tarball for you!

For more information about 3.21, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 3.21
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   https://wiki.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks,
--
Automatically generated email. Source at:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/releng/tree/tools/schedule/automail.py

CD: 3ms