From: Frederic Peters <fpeters-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.29.6 development release (and feature freeze!)
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Friday 22nd January 2010 09:39:37 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Hello all,

This is 2.29.6 time next week, and this is not just your standard
email asking for tarballs, as we also inform you that this milestone
marks the beginning of the feature freeze.

This is a good time to start summarizing what has changed in your
modules in this cycle, so that people can work on the release notes! See
  http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentynine/ReleaseNotes

Tarballs are due on 2010-01-25 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 2.29.6
unstable release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. Modules which
were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the unstable schedule
so everyone can test them.  Please make sure that your tarballs will
be uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that
will probably be too late to get in 2.29.6. If you are not able to
make a tarball before this deadline or if you think you'll be late,
please send a mail to the release team and we'll find someone to roll
the tarball for you!

For more information about 2.29, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 2.29
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Happy hacking,

CD: 3ms