Andre Klapper | 17 Feb 21:44 2010

Propose new modules for inclusion in GNOME 3.0

Like every 6 months the period for proposing new modules for official
inclusion in GNOME has started.

If you are a maintainer, now is the time to propose your module to be
included in GNOME!

How should you proceed? It's easy, all the information is on:

The new modules proposal period will most likely end at the beginning of
May 2010 (sorry, the schedule for 2.31/3.0 is not yet ready).

We expect discussion to heat up about those proposals around that
time and to reach a decision by middle of May.

Also note that *early* feedback & testing help maintainers/developers to
work on the issues found (we want them to be fixed at the module
acceptance stage).

As written before, the schedule for 2.31 has not been released yet.
For the official module lists of 2.29, please see our 2.29 page on the

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:

 mailto:ak-47@... | failed  |