From: Frederic Peters <fpeters-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.29.92 rc
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Sunday 7th March 2010 15:37:37 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Hello all,

We are approching the finish line!

Tarballs are due on *Monday* 2010-03-08 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME
2.29.92 RC release, which will be delivered on Wednesday.

Please make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday
23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late
to get in 2.29.92.

If you are not able to make a tarball before this deadline or if you
think you'll be late, please send a mail to the release team and we'll
find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 2.29, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 2.29
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers,
        Frederic

CD: 3ms