From: Frederic Peters <fpeters-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: GNOME 2.31.2 unstable tarballs due
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.devel.announce
Date: Saturday 22nd May 2010 08:41:11 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Hello all,

Tarballs are due on 2010-05-24 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 2.31.2
unstable release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. Modules which
were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the unstable schedule
so everyone can test them.

Please make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday
23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late
to get in 2.31.2.

If you are not able to make a tarball before this deadline or if you
think you'll be late, please send a mail to the release team and we'll
find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 2.31, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 2.31
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers,

        Frederic

CD: 3ms