From: Karen Sandler <karen <at> gnome.org>
Subject: Announcing GUADEC 2013 and 2014
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.foundation.announce
Date: Wednesday 21st November 2012 20:32:08 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Today, the Foundation announced the locations of GUADEC 2013 and 2014:

--
It is with great pleasure that the GNOME Foundation announces that Brno,
Czech Republic has been selected as the venue for GUADEC 2013. Each year,

During the bidding process, the GNOME Foundation received a second
outstanding proposal. As a result, the Board of Directors is also pleased
to announce that GUADEC 2014 will be held in Strasbourg, France. Selecting
the venue earlier will give the Strasbourg local team more time to prepare
the conference, which has been asked for by previous organizing teams.
--

Have a good holiday to those who celebrate it!
best,

CD: 2ms