From: Tobias Mueller <tobiasmue <at> gnome.org>
Subject: Candidacy: Tobias Mueller
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.foundation.announce
Date: Wednesday 8th May 2013 00:35:45 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Name: Tobias Mueller
EMail: [email protected]
Affiliation: None

Dear Foundation,

I'd like to candidate for another term as Director on the Board.

I am passionate about Free Software and GNOME and advancing it satisfies
me. I enjoyed the work during the last year and I hope to be able to
continue doing so. Within the last year I helped revamping our bylaws
and then got more and more involved in making our Friends of GNOME
program more smooth. This is still ongoing and I also initiated contact
with a European entity to collect funds for us to make us more
indepedent from Paypal. Being on the board makes finishing that a lot
easier.

If you have any questions please drop me a line or ask on this list. I
might not be able to answer quickly though as I will be busy with
staffing a booth at LinuxTag and attending GNOME.Asia Summit.

Happy voting,
  Tobi

CD: 2ms