Max | 17 May 09:02 2013
Picon

GNOME Foundation Board candidacy: Max Huang

Name:     Max Huang
Email:      sakanamax gmail com
Nick:        sakana
Blog:
 http://sakananote2.blogspot.com/ ( Chinese )

               http://sakananote2english.blogspot.com/ (English)
Web:
https://live.gnome.org/ChunHungHuang
Affiliation:

I am working in National Center for High-performance Computing Taiwan(http://www.nchc.org.tw/en/).  I have contributed to GNOME for the past 3  years.  Promote open source, freeware and linux at school in Taiwan.

I am one of GNOME.Asia Committee member, work with GNOME.Asia team.

2010:

*   Meet Pockey and Emily. Take the conference host for GNOME.Asia 2010 with COSCUP ( http://coscup.org/2010/en/ ).
*  Create GNOME Taiwan Users Group, have a lot of  workshop with gtk and organize gnome 3 launch party with Beijin and Hong Kong.

2011:

*  Went to Bangalore, India  ( http://2011.gnome.asia ), Learn how to host gnome booth, start making GNOME User video with summit. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KUKaBKqWF8)

* Program Committee member in COSCUP to invite GNOME hacker to conference.  (Xan López and Bastien Nocera).

2012:

* Organize GNOME.Asia  summit 2012 in Hong Kong.

* Co-work with openSUSE / KDE, have conference with COSCUP in Taiwan. (http://coscup.org/2012/en/program/)

2013:

* Organize GNOME.Asia summit 2031 in South Korea.

If elected, still new to GNOME operation, wish  could work more with  GNOME promotion in Asia.   Thank you for considering me.

Best regards

Max