From: Andrea Veri <av <at> gnome.org>
Subject: GNOME Board of Directors Foundation Elections Spring 2013 - The candidates
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.foundation.announce
Date: Wednesday 22nd May 2013 15:30:27 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Dear Foundation Members,

I am glad to announce the following list of candidates for the Board of
Directors:
   * Marina Zhurakhinskaya
   * Ekaterina Gerasimova
   * Sriram Ramkrishna
   * Andreas Nilsson
   * Emmanuele Bassi
   * Joanmarie Diggs
   * Max Huang
   * Tobias Mueller

Please see <http://vote.gnome.org/2013/candidates.html>
for details.

You are invited to ask the candidates questions by sending them to
foundation-list. But please try to avoid duplicates and bear in mind, that
the candidates invest a lot of time answering questions, thus please be
reasonable with the amount and scope of the questions. You might want to
send your question to [email protected] instead, so that we
can collect, sift and sort the questions before we send them out shortly
after the ballots were sent. But again: if you feel the need to ask your
question directly, please do so.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them at
[email protected] or [email protected]

--
Cheers,

Andrea