Emmanuele Bassi | 4 Mar 11:15 2014
Picon

Minutes for the Board meeting of February 18th, 2014

wiki: https://wiki.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/Minutes/20140218

= Minutes for Tuesday, February 18th, 2014, 16:00 UTC =

== Next Meeting ==
 * Tuesday, February 25th, 2014, 16:00 UTC

== Attending ==
 * Rosanna Yuen
 * Andreas Nilsson
 * Karen Sandler
 * Marina Zhurakhinskaya
 * Emmanuele Bassi
 * Tobias Mueller
 * Joanmarie Diggs
 * Sriram Ramkrishna
 * Ekaterina Gerasimova

=== Regrets ===

=== Missing ===

== Board Meeting Agenda ==
 * Pitivi contract
  * Pitivi has a termination clause in the contract, for cause (in
case the Foundation breaches the contract)
  * the Foundation has two termination clauses
   * termination for cause
   * termination based on Foundation's judgement
  * the second clause was introduced as a safety
  * Pitivi hackers asked to remove it
  * the Foundation should drop the latter clause
   * it's not very likely that we're ever going to use it

 * The Board discussed the direction of the GNOME Foundation and
possibilities for the future

== Discussed on the mailing list ==

== Completed Actions ==
 * Rosanna to check if the reimbursement for Sindhu has been returned

== Pending action items ==
 * Andreas to put together a GNOME supporter card for our donors
 * Emmanuele to send Zana and Tobi an update on FoG donors gifts
 * Emmanuele to send hackers up for "adoption" the list of donors that
want a postcard
 * Emmanuele to draft a date and time for the post-release meeting
 * Emmanuele to send a proposal to foundation-list about possible IRC meetings
 * Joanie to draft a proposal for the photography policy at GNOME
conferences to discuss on foundation-list
  * Joanie and Karen to meet and discuss about the photography policy
for GNOME events
 * Joanie to go over Michael Schumacher ideas on the Gimp funding
processes and merge them with her ideas on the wiki
 * Kat to create a private wiki page on the web services accounts
holders and passwords
  * Allan and Kat decided to go for a private git account instead for
security reasons
 * Karen to write the Privacy policy for GNOME services
 * Karen and Tobi to continue pursuing the fund collection in Europe
 * Sri to investigate better uses of adsense/adwords on the GNOME websites
 * Tobi to talk to Andrea to move the PayPal data extraction scripts
over to the GNOME infrastructure

--

-- 
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name
B: http://blogs.gnome.org/ebassi/

Gmane