Emmanuele Bassi | 4 Mar 11:15 2014
Picon

Minutes for the Board meeting of February 25th, 2014

wiki: https://wiki.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/Minutes/20140225

= Minutes for Tuesday, February 25th, 2014, 17:00 UTC =

== Next Meeting ==
 * Monday, March 3rd, 2014, 16:00 UTC

== Attending ==
 * Rosanna Yuen
 * Andreas Nilsson
 * Karen Sandler
 * Marina Zhurakhinskaya
 * Emmanuele Bassi
 * Tobias Mueller
 * Joanmarie Diggs
 * Sriram Ramkrishna
 * Ekaterina Gerasimova

=== Regrets ===

=== Missing ===

== Board Meeting Agenda ==

 * GNOME and Fedora in PERU 2014
  * Funding for t-shirts and banners
  * Julita requested USD 400
  * Should we set aside funding for a South American event box?
   * '''ACTION''': Kat to ask South American events organisers for the
Foundation to sponsor an event box
   * Expected cost: USD 1000 to USD 2500
   * https://wiki.gnome.org/Foundation/Grants/EventsBox
  * '''VOTE''': USD 400 allocated for funding GNOME and Fedora in Peru
2014: unanimous
  * '''ACTION''': Kat to inform Julita of the funding approval for the
GNOME and Fedora in Peru 2014

 * Next meeting
  * Scheduled for Monday, March 3rd, 16:00 UTC

== Completed Actions ==
  * Kat to inform Julita of the funding approval for the GNOME and
Fedora in Peru 2014

== Pending action items ==
 * Andreas to put together a GNOME supporter card for our donors
 * Emmanuele to send Zana and Tobi an update on FoG donors gifts
 * Emmanuele to send hackers up for "adoption" the list of donors that
want a postcard
 * Emmanuele to draft a date and time for the post-release meeting
 * Emmanuele to send a proposal to foundation-list about possible IRC meetings
 * Joanie to draft a proposal for the photography policy at GNOME
conferences to discuss on foundation-list
  * Joanie and Karen to meet and discuss about the photography policy
for GNOME events
 * Joanie to go over Michael Schumacher ideas on the Gimp funding
processes and merge them with her ideas on the wiki
 * Kat to create a private wiki page on the web services accounts
holders and passwords
  * Allan and Kat decided to go for a private git account instead for
security reasons
 * Karen to write the Privacy policy for GNOME services
 * Karen and Tobi to continue pursuing the fund collection in Europe
 * Sri to investigate better uses of adsense/adwords on the GNOME websites
 * Tobi to talk to Andrea to move the PayPal data extraction scripts
over to the GNOME infrastructure

--

-- 
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name
B: http://blogs.gnome.org/ebassi/

Gmane