Andrea Veri | 11 Jul 15:10 2014

Additional Foundation Membership benefit: GANDI Discounts

Hello Foundation Members!

I've been in contact recently with the team [1] and they've
been so kind to offer our membership some great discounts on all their
available services! (domains, websites hosting, SSL certificates,
Cloud VPS servers )

What is GANDI offering us

What GANDI is kindly offering us is an E-Rate discount [1] on all the
services listed above. Below you can see the discounted prices for the
various services:

Simple hosting:

SSL Certificates:

Cloud VPS servers (IaaS):

How can I receive the discount?

1. Create a GANDI handle at If you have an
   existing account you can skip this step.
2. Set your handles' prepaid account currency accordingly to the one
   in use in your country.
3. Mail non-profit <at> from your  <at> mail address indicating
   your GNOME Foundation membership status and Gandi handle. (every
   GNOME Foundation Member with a GNOME account (i.e git) should have
   its  <at> alias enabled already, if you are unsure about the
   details or the alias is not working, please mail accounts <at>
4. Wait for a positive reply. Your account should now have applied an
   E-Rate discount.

This information is available at [3] as well.

Who should I contact in case no one updated my account within a few weeks?

Please mail <av AT gnome DOT org> by forwarding the email you sent to
the above specified address specifying you did not receive a reply
since several weeks.

Special thanks to GANDI

I would like to thank GANDI for their continued support to the FOSS
world [4] and for the great discounts they are offering to our membership!

That should be all, have an awesome day everyone!

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Sysadmin Team Coordinator,

foundation-announce mailing list