Martin Ward | 13 Feb 15:22 2012

Re: MinGW-users Digest, Vol 69, Issue 25

On Monday 13 Feb 2012 at 12:46,
> On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Martin Ward <martin@...> wrote:
> > With no optimisation, the resulting executable works under Windows XP.
> >
> > With -O or -O2 it crashes.
> >
> > The culprit appears to be the file eval.c: if I compile everything else
> > with -O2 and compile that file with no optimisation, it seems to work OK.
> Does the software specify __declspec(dllexport) or
> __declspec(dllimport) anywhere?

A header file (scm.h) has the line:

#  define SCM_DLL_EXPORT __declspec(dllexport)

SCM_EXPORT is used in lots of declarations.

STRL Reader in Software Engineering and Royal Society Industry Fellow
martin@...  Erdos number: 4
G.K.Chesterton web site:
Mirrors:  and

MinGW-users mailing list