From: Martin Ward <martin-/WQNf7Fk/0+1Qrn1Bg8BZw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: MinGW-users Digest, Vol 69, Issue 25
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnu.mingw.user
Date: Monday 13th February 2012 14:22:46 UTC (over 4 years ago)
On Monday 13 Feb 2012 at 12:46,
[email protected].org
 wrote:
> > With no optimisation, the resulting executable works under Windows XP.
> >
> > With -O or -O2 it crashes.
> >
> > The culprit appears to be the file eval.c: if I compile everything else
> > with -O2 and compile that file with no optimisation, it seems to work
OK.

> Does the software specify __declspec(dllexport) or
> __declspec(dllimport) anywhere?

A header file (scm.h) has the line:

#  define SCM_DLL_EXPORT __declspec(dllexport)
#  define SCM_EXPORT SCM_DLL_EXPORT

SCM_EXPORT is used in lots of declarations.

--
			Martin

STRL Reader in Software Engineering and Royal Society Industry Fellow
[email protected]  http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~mward/
 Erdos number: 4
G.K.Chesterton web site: http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~mward/gkc/
Mirrors:  http://www.gkc.org.uk  and  http://www.gkc.org.uk/gkc

[email protected]

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.
We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list
etiquette may cause your account to be moderated.