From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Carn=EB_Draug?= <carandraug+dev-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Status of the Octave-Forge packages in Debian
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnu.octave.devel
Date: Monday 19th March 2012 00:30:52 UTC (over 4 years ago)
On 16 March 2012 21:47, Rafael Laboissiere
 wrote:
> The following packages have never been in Debian.  Please, tell us which
> ones must absolutely get in.

I had forgot about 2 of theses. Do not package oct2mat (as deFalco has
already mentioned).

* oct2mat - do not package this one as deFalco as already mentioned

* spline-gcvspl - also do not package this one. We want to remove this
package as it is not free software and we have decided to drop the
non-free section. The problem is that the copyright owner has passed
away and no one seems to know what to do about it.

Carnë

This SF email is sponsosred by:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/sfd2d-msazure

CD: 3ms