From: Kenneth Venken <kenneth.venken <at> gmail.com>
Subject: CVS connection timed out
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.graphics.yafray.devel
Date: Tuesday 2nd October 2007 14:23:08 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Hello,

Let me start by introducing myself. I'm Kenneth Venken a Computer
Science student from Belgium. (University of Hasselt) I've been willing
to join an opensource project for some time now. I'm interested in Ray
Tracing and I would like to contribute to this project. Perhaps add a
feature and write a Master Thesis about it. (or something like that)

Anyway, first things first, getting the source and compiling it.
This is how far i get:

cvs -d:pserver:[email protected]:/cvsroot/yafray login

Logging in to :pserver:[email protected]:2401/cvsroot/yafray
CVS password:

cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.blender.org(194.109.217.141):2401
failed: Connection timed out

Is the server down/busy? Or am i doing something wrong.

Kenneth Venken

CD: 3ms