Kenneth Venken | 2 Oct 16:23 2007
Picon

CVS connection timed out

Hello,

Let me start by introducing myself. I'm Kenneth Venken a Computer
Science student from Belgium. (University of Hasselt) I've been willing
to join an opensource project for some time now. I'm interested in Ray
Tracing and I would like to contribute to this project. Perhaps add a
feature and write a Master Thesis about it. (or something like that)

Anyway, first things first, getting the source and compiling it.
This is how far i get:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous <at> cvs.blender.org:/cvsroot/yafray login

Logging in to :pserver:anonymous <at> cvs.blender.org:2401/cvsroot/yafray
CVS password:

cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.blender.org(194.109.217.141):2401
failed: Connection timed out

Is the server down/busy? Or am i doing something wrong.

Kenneth Venken

Gmane