Jacob Reiter | 1 Jul 21:27 2012

How test Jelly Bean on my galaxy nexus (i am a paid developer)

I am a new developer. I am confused on how to download the SDK on to my mac.

I am also confused on how to get jelly bean on to my phone because I am a developer.

Can someone give me step by step help or a link to step by step help?

Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers <at> googlegroups.com
android-developers+unsubscribe <at> googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at