Lance Nanek | 23 May 19:24 2010
Picon

Re: Android Library Project

The only time I've seen that "Could not find <otherproject.apk>"
warning was in the same situation as mentioned above, when the project
being run used an Eclipse, Java Build Path, Project dependency on the
other project.

If you want to double check that you don't have that, right click on
the project being run, choose Properties from the menu that pops up,
then choose Java Build Path on the left, then choose the Projects tab.
Make sure you don't have any Android projects listed there. With this
new library feature you don't specify the Android projects you depend
on in the Java Build Path section of the Properties. You do it in the
Android section of the Properties.