Rob | 1 Dec 15:24 2009

http://www.rarcpio.net

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Beagle-SDR and necessary hardware
From: Fabrizio Tappero <fabrizio.tappero-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
Date: Tue, December 01, 2009 8:28 am
To: beagle-sdr-7I+KllWURj5BDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org

Dear Beagle-SDR developers,
hello, I am new here.

I am interested in the beagle-SDR and I understand that in order to
get started you need 3 pieces of HW:

- front end (US$ 270)
from: http://www.ettus.com/downloads/er_ds_transceiver_dbrds_v5b.pdf

- beagle board (US$ 150)
from: http://beagleboard.org/

- beagle-SRD card (price?)
from: ?

Am I right?
Would it be possible to know how to get the beagle-SDR board? Also is
this board designed in am open-source open-hardware way? are the
schematics and PCB files available for download?

Thank you very much in advance and great job !

Regards,
Fabrizio

Gmane