From: Rob <rbt-W+VvsqFmliJWk0Htik3J/w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: RE: Beagle-SDR and necessary hardware
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.hardware.beagleboard.sdr
Date: Tuesday 1st December 2009 14:24:57 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Fabrizio,

And my Beagle Ham card image is available for download at: http://www.rarcpio.net/beaglebrick/downloads/">http://www.rarcpio.net/beaglebrick/downloads/

In addition you will need:

1) a self powered USB hub (for your keyboard and mouse)
2) a special serial cable that can also be purchased at Digikey (or you can make it yourself)
3) an ethernet adapter (Radio Shack's Trend works fine)
4) a nice HD monitor is nice (but the BB has standard video out as well)
5) a card reader to install the above mentioned Beagle Ham image onto your SD card
6) An SD card of course (2G minimum - 8G is nice, 4G is more than adequate)

Please also visit http://beagleboard.org/chat">http://beagleboard.org/chat where there are numerous people to help and answer your questions. I hope this helps you get started.

Regards,

Rob

Robert Thomas, KC4NYK